Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, April 23, 2013, 11:32 PM
04/23/13
Man. I just feel like writing right now. Or typing rather. Things just suck. I'm just lost. Even though everyone keeps telling the same thing, "move on", "stop thinking about her", etc. etc. I can't. I just can't. This entire time, I've been pushed away by her and been thrown into a void of emptiness. Sure. I thought I was doing fine without her at first, but I realized that the whole time my life felt so barren. Felt so unsatisfying. I don't know. I keep saying it's not my fault. I keep holding on to believing that I didn't do wrong. I still hold on to that truth. Honestly, I believe that it was all his fault. LOL. Even if I put the blame on someone, IT DOESN'T FIX SHIT. So now what. You don't even fucking talk to me anymore. I'm so fucking depressed. I'm so fucking pissed. I'm so fucking mad at you. I'm so fucking madly in love with you. Lol. "Love is sacrifice." I've sacrificed a shit ton for you. Well honestly, I don't think I'm in love with you. Because I don't think I'm ready to love or am mature enough for it right now. But shit. I'm so fucking infatuated by you. So fucking infatuated that I start to believe and tell myself its love, when really I know it's not there yet, but oh how I wish it was. Oh how I wish that guy never existed. Oh how I wish our relationship still existed. Oh. "To love is to let go." Let go and just go love someone else? Lol okay. What. I understand it requires a great deal of love to let someone go, for certain circumstances. But I don't think it would be "loving" if I let go of you now in our situation. I never even loved you in the first place. I never even got the chance to love you in the first place. Well that's all for now. Be back when I need to let shit out again.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ 04/13/13
+ Afterthoughts.
+ Six(tyNine)th
+ Be straight up with me please. I know I am probabl...
+ God knows.
+ im officially missing you.
+ SSDD
+ K3..
+ I guess I'm just invisible to you. You don't even ...
+ We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know th...
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|