Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Sunday, April 25, 2010, 12:37 AM
Six(tyNine)th
Scared out of my wits. Butterflies in my stomach. Melancholy. As we walked on, all I could think about was nothing. Or rather, I don't remember what I was thinking. It wasn't the right thing to think though, I guess. Everyone stopped at their spots. I walked to mine. The lights and the empty faces filled my eyes. The only thing I could see were shadows. Everyone's. It started. My body moved on it's own. I couldn't see anything in the crowd. Or hear anything other that the music. We continued on. The hundreds of gazes. I blanked. I lost it. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't control myself. It peaked at about half way through. At that time I was totally off. It went downhill from there. I wanted it to stop. But it went on. On and on. I never really got a good look at the crowd. I have no idea on what it looked like. The only thing I saw where lights. Bright white lights. As it came to a full stop I became speechless. The lights faded away and we left. All I could think of after was letting everyone down. Being worthless. Only causing trouble. Dead weight. Garbage. At least you were there. Even though we didn't really talk a lot anyway. We never really do anyway. I continue to wish to be with you as I hear you laugh and have a good time with others. If only I could bring you that happiness. That smile. I lost myself to the darkness then. Only thinking about how horrible I was. I was a disgrace. I am a disgrace. Too many apologies, I guess I can't do anything. I feel bad. For those who could have done better without me. Where do I belong? I never really fit in anywhere. I want to be with you more. But you're in a territory where I probably don't belong in. Since I'm the only one who's different. I should learn my place in this world. I should realize reality. I don't know where to go anymore. What to do. What can I do to pass the time. I'm going no where. Fast.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ Be straight up with me please. I know I am probabl...
+ God knows.
+ im officially missing you.
+ SSDD
+ K3..
+ I guess I'm just invisible to you. You don't even ...
+ We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know th...
+ What is this feeling? It's like I can be who I am ...
+ I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew ...
+ I apologize. For being doubtful and hesitant, but ...
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|