Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Monday, July 9, 2012, 10:46 AM
Afterthoughts.
Afterthoughts. You know, I actually thought I could make this right. I actually thought I could get this to work. It felt so right. But this fantasy was just an ecstasy that blinded me. Nostalgic Melancholy. It hurts. It fcking hurts when she tells me to stop liking her. It's like telling me to stop breathing. To stop loving. But I guess I deserve it because the pain I feel was nothing compared to what I put her through. Karmas' pretty funny. But for some reason, this stupid thing inside of me that pumps blood to the rest of my body won't stop thinking of her. No matter what's going on. It won't stop. She told me that she's tired of loose strings. How can I tighten loose strings if they're already severed? These feelings I have now are stronger than the ones I had for her before. When I go over the old texts and pictures I can't help but wonder what we could have been. But maybe it's too late. Maybe all of my friends, who say it was my fault in the end and I should just give up, are right? Maybe her bestfriend who calls me a retard/fag/pussy/pathetic is right? I guess it's never going to happen. Yeah right. I don't care about what they say. I don't care if her bestfriends wants to beat the shit out of me. I don't care if she's completely over me. Because I'm not done. Hopelessly romantic.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ Six(tyNine)th
+ Be straight up with me please. I know I am probabl...
+ God knows.
+ im officially missing you.
+ SSDD
+ K3..
+ I guess I'm just invisible to you. You don't even ...
+ We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know th...
+ What is this feeling? It's like I can be who I am ...
+ I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew ...
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|