Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Wednesday, March 31, 2010, 9:05 PM
K3..
Thank you for literally making my day. You make me so happy. I've missed this, missed it so much. :)
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ I guess I'm just invisible to you. You don't even ...
+ We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know th...
+ What is this feeling? It's like I can be who I am ...
+ I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew ...
+ I apologize. For being doubtful and hesitant, but ...
+ This is really great. It's indescribeable. I can't...
+ I guess the impossible really is possible. I still...
+ If only you would look my way and see me as someon...
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|