Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 7:31 PM
We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know that we'd be impossible. But still I can't get enough of you. I still haven't shown you all of my feelings towards you. Opposites attract, At least I hope they do. We both have been negatively hurt many times before, but two negatives can turn into a positive in the end. Lets be that positive and get an A+ in this game they call love. I do my homework and I've learned many things in the crash course of love. But I still have many things to learn from you and you have many things to teach. You should show me the ropes, to this game that you are so good at. I still don't know you. I still don't understand you. You're different. Different than all those regulars. They got nothing on you. You ain't easy to please. You're a heartbreaker and you know it's true. Girl, I've got the brown eyed blues for you. But there's so much competition. So many others that keep getting in the way. It's almost impossible. But it's better this way. It's more challanging. Which means it's worth more. You will never be an afterthought.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ What is this feeling? It's like I can be who I am ...
+ I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew ...
+ I apologize. For being doubtful and hesitant, but ...
+ This is really great. It's indescribeable. I can't...
+ I guess the impossible really is possible. I still...
+ If only you would look my way and see me as someon...
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|