Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 6:10 PM
I guess I'm just invisible to you. You don't even talk to me. Don't even look at me. It's like I'm not there to you. You talk to everyone else but me. Why? Am I not good enough. Am I not worthy enough to receive the blessing of your voice or attention. Most likely. I can't help but hurt. Missing everything. I'm so good at being invisible.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ We're opposites. Different in many ways. I know th...
+ What is this feeling? It's like I can be who I am ...
+ I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew ...
+ I apologize. For being doubtful and hesitant, but ...
+ This is really great. It's indescribeable. I can't...
+ I guess the impossible really is possible. I still...
+ If only you would look my way and see me as someon...
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|