Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 8:17 PM
What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'd be impossible for you and me. Crap.. i dont know what to do anymore. There's too many choices to make, too many chances to take. There may be many fish in the sea, but has anyone wondered if there are too many fish? I have.. Decisions, decisions, decisions why must you be so difficult to make?
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ im getting pro ;)
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|