Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Wednesday, February 3, 2010, 7:24 PM
Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as high as i thought it would be. I know someone like you wouldnt fall for someone like me. But nothings impossible right? Maybe? I'll just hope and feel this feeling from behind the curtains. Hmm, what to do now. It seems like I never know what to do anymore, guess im weird like that.. Might aswell wing it. Theres too many distractions and misleading things going on right now. I dont even know if this is true or not. But its there. I know it is. But maybe im just bringing myself up, just to be put down again.
Although he will never read this, since he's a good friend of mine i think i owe it to him to wish him a happy birthday on this (: Good luck Jeffrey, happybirthday. Fight for it !
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ im getting pro ;)
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|