Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Sunday, February 14, 2010, 10:12 PM
I guess the impossible really is possible. I still can not understand how it happened. I was so afraid when it happened. I guess it was meant to be, or something like that.. It's kind of funny, how I was so discouraged and doubtful, but it still turned out like this. Today was indescribably fantastic. From start to finish, it was just amazing. I can't even explain. From, Mass in the morning to the dance performance and to going around downtown for the rest of the day. I just hope that it'll get better from here on out. Today was definitely the best Valentines day I've ever had.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ If only you would look my way and see me as someon...
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ im getting pro ;)
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|