Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Wednesday, February 10, 2010, 8:00 AM
You don't even know. You don't even know how much I think about you. Maybe you do, but it doesn't seem like that from where I'm standing. I know you're like that. I know that you're different. But it looks like it will be impossible. You don't know this side of me. Not a lot of people do. What would happen if you did know.. I can't wait for that day. I'm so nervous but still excited. I want it to be perfect, if not, the best I've ever had. Even though it might not mean anything to you. It does to me.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ im getting pro ;)
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|