Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Thursday, February 18, 2010, 9:43 PM
I couldn't just let you go then and there. I knew I had to make it up to you for my mistakes. I knew that just a simple and plain "sorry" wouldn't do. I know I was really awkward today because of my jeleousy, but from now on I'll always believe in you and never doubt you. Just know that I would all of those things for you unconditionaly and without hesitation. I also thank you, for being there for me and for all the things you do.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ I apologize. For being doubtful and hesitant, but ...
+ This is really great. It's indescribeable. I can't...
+ I guess the impossible really is possible. I still...
+ If only you would look my way and see me as someon...
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|