Im gonna break down these walls i built around myself
navigations are the fours lines of lyrics.
they are profile, entries, tagboard and links navigations respectively (from the top).
|
Sunday, February 14, 2010, 12:19 AM
If only you would look my way and see me as someone different. Not just as a friend, but as someone who could mean more to you. I probably don't mean that much to you anyway. It's not like you'd feel the same way I do. It's not like you think about me as much as I think about you. It's not like we could actually be something. You could do better and you would. You wouldn't even think about what we could be. No matter how high I put myself up, I'll just be taken down. It's like nothing will happen. To me it seems like we could be in the end. But that's probably my imagination, like it always is. I think I'll just continue to day-dream about things that could have been. Like I always do. No matter how empty it feels inside.
|
Vanity isn't a sin, a little narcissm wouldn't hurt.
Your profile here for the world to see
|
A
madeleine
teodoro
B
jeric
iglesias
C
vanessa
licerio
D
jeffrey
gache
+ You don't even know. You don't even know how much ...
+ b'East
+ Good day, but it seems as if our chance isnt as hi...
+ What the hell. I think im falling for you. But it'...
+ I cant take this anymore. You always expect more a...
+ faaaaaaaaaag
+ im getting pro ;)
+ January 2010
+ February 2010
+ March 2010
+ April 2010
+ July 2012
+ April 2013
An accidentality production
Inspiration from DancingSheep & BONBON:D
|
|